Abstract submission for SCR 2021 is closed!
Opening abstract submission:
October 07, 2020
Closing abstract submission:
November 18, 2020 (at 23:59 CET)
Submitters of abstracts have to select their favorite type of presentation if ther abstract is accepted:
- scientific oral presentation
- scientific poster
- educational poster
This year, abstracts can be submitted for the SGR-SSR, the SGNM-SSMN or for the SVMTRA-ASTRM, as well as for the Joint scientific session SSRMP/SGR-SSR.
Therefore, submitters must indicate whether their abstracts are most suited for
- the scientific sessions / poster exhibition of the Swiss Society of Radiology,
- the scientific sessions / poster exhibition of the Swiss Society of Nuclear Medicine,
- the scientific sessions / poster exhibitionof the Swiss Association of Radiographers,
- or for the joint scientific session of the Swiss Society of Radiobiology and Medical Physics & of the Swiss Society of Radiology.
The Scientific Programme Committee reserves the right to change the presentation type in selected cases.
All abstracts will be reviewed by a board of experts. The review process meets highest scientific standards as it is based on a blinded peer review process. Based on several criteria, an overall quality score is assigned to each abstract, which provides the basis for acceptance or rejection of an individual abstract. Please note that the number of oral presentations and posters is limited due to time restraints during the scientific session and exhibition space at the congress center. Thus, abstracts with the lowest quality scores will be rejected.
– Clarity of study design (if original) or learning objectives (if educational)
– Importance for patient care
– Overall quality of the abstract
A notification of acceptance or rejection will be sent out in February and March 2021 by email. If you wish to withdraw your paper after notification of acceptance or if you will not be able to attend the meeting, please inform the Congress Services as early as possible.
Only presentations and posters of presenters who have paid the appropriate registration fee will be accepted for the congress. If the presenting author is not registered until March 25, 2021, his/her abstract will not be published in the abstract book and he will not be allowed to hold the presentation or hang his poster.
Submit your abstract for the SCR’21 and be part of the scientific programme!
Abstract Submission for oral presentations closed on November 18, 2020.
Would you like to be part of the poster exhibition? Submit your abstract for the SCR’21!
Abstract Submission for poster presentations closed on November 18, 2020.